If you are not registered already, please contact the school directly at (732) 291-0056 to inquire about registration and enrollment availability before applying for tuition assistance, as shown below.
The Mountain Hill School Foundation - A NJ Not For Profit
The Mountain Hill School Foundation was established in February 2010 to support the educational experiences and outcomes of children who attend the Mountain Hill School (MHS) in Middletown, New Jersey. MHS has been educating young children since 1949, and the assistance the Foundation provides will help ensure success for many future years of students to come!
Contributions to the Foundation articulate your commitment to educating children and supporting teachers in your community. The foundation has the following goals:
- Create a scholarship/financial aid program for families that may need tuition support.
- Provide teacher grants to encourage teachers to discover new and exciting teachable moments for children. Grants will support educational activities both on and off school grounds.
- Facilities improvements, including classroom technology upgrades, outdoor teaching enhancements, and beautification projects.
Our fundraising campaign is supported by our faculty and staff, as well as the great families and alumni of the MHS. Building on the future of educating children is an important and rewarding goal. Please consider a contribution to educating young children;
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will be conducting the financial need analysis for Mountain Hill School for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment. Applicants can apply online by clicking the FACTS link at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3K6MB
Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your recent Federal tax forms, including all supporting tax schedule.
- Copies of your recent W-2 forms for both you and your spouse.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers' Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in PDF format online.
Documentation can also be faxed to (866) 315-9264 or mailed to the address below. Please be sure to include the applicant ID on all faxed or mailed correspondence.
FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment
P.O. Box 82524
Lincoln, NE 68501-2524
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at (866) 315-9262.